Last Modified and Effective Date: November 23, 2020
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Site, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Site, as applicable.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of Wonderment. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by Wonderment to facilitate the Site, to provide the Site on behalf of Wonderment, to perform services related to the Site or to assist Wonderment in analyzing how the Site is used.
- Third-party Social Media Site refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Site.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Site such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Site or from the Site infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Information Wonderment Collects
When You choose to share it by submitting it, Wonderment may collect the following personally identifiable information through the Site: First Name; Last Name; Organization; Email; Phone; and any other Personal Data You choose to share with Us through the “Tell Us About Your Needs” section of Our “Contact Us” page.
Publicly Available Data
You agree that the information You choose to share with through this Site about You was information you authorized third party internet services providers to share through the internet with the public about you; was lawfully made available by you to a federal, state, or local agency; may be lawfully found in federal, state, or local government records; or was made available to the general public by you before you shared it through this Site.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Site. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Site by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Site or when You access the Site by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Site.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Site and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Site and how users use the Site. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify You as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device You use to access the Site. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
Wonderment may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Site including to monitor the usage of our Site, enable third parties or agents to help Wonderment maintain Our Site, analyze how users use the Site, and provide other administrative services to Wonderment.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- To email You: We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To provide service including services that You requested or asked Wonderment to provide You.
- To review customer feedback and provide You follow-up information.
- To comply with the law or lawful orders.
- To protect or defend Wonderment’s legal rights or property.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Site, and to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Wonderment will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Site, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Business Transactions: If Wonderment is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, Wonderment may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Other legal requirements: Wonderment may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: Comply with a legal obligation; Protect and defend the rights or property of Wonderment; Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; Protect the personal safety of Users of the Site or the public; and Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
Wonderment uses reasonable and appropriate measures to safeguard the information You submitted to us through the Site or that Wonderment received about you through the Site. You agree by using this Site that You understand that no transmission of information over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. If You do not want to transmit information to Wonderment because Wonderment cannot and does not guarantee it will be 100% secure during its transmission, you agree that you will not submit personally identifiable information through the Site, and you will call us instead.
Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site.
Links to Other Websites
Do Not Track
This Site may not support your browser software’s Do Not Track setting or feature. Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit Do Not Track signals that give you control over the collection and use of web browsing information. Since there are no uniform standards for such signals, Wonderment does not process or respond to such signals.
If you submit your personally identifiable information through this Site, Wonderment may send you emails. If you receive an email from Wonderment that you did not want to receive, You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send You. We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You. Wonderment will use reasonable and appropriate measures to honor your request.
Wonderment does not target, market to, or offer its products or services to children under the age 13 who are living anywhere in the world. Wonderment does not target, market to, or offer its products or services to anyone living outside the United States, United States territories, and Canada, which includes children under age 16. If Wonderment learns a child under age 13 living in the United States, United States territories, or Canada, or a child under age 16 living outside the United States, United States territories, or Canada submitted through the Site the child’s personally identifiable information without parental consent or Wonderment learns it collected information about the child through the Site, Wonderment will take reasonable and appropriate steps to delete it.
If Wonderment sells its assets to or is acquired by another company, or if Wonderment merges with another company, You, by using this Site, authorize Wonderment to assign the personally identifiable information You provided to Wonderment or that Wonderment collected while You used this Site.
Choice of Law and Forum
If a dispute between You and Wonderment cannot be resolved by contacting Wonderment directly, by using this Site, you unconditionally agree that any dispute arising from or related to Your access or use of this Site will be decided entirely by binding arbitration on an individual basis, which means You and Wonderment waive the right for a judge or jury to decide such claims and means that you may not proceed in a class, collective, or consolidated capacity. Your rights and Wonderment’s rights during the arbitration process may be more limited than the rights You or Wonderment would have in civil trial or appellate courts. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
We each agree to bring any dispute in arbitration on an individual basis only, and not on a class, consolidated, representative or collective action basis. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action against the other. In addition, We both agree that we each may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
THIS SECTION LIMITS CERTAIN RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A COURT ACTION, THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIM, THE RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN DISCOVERY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN JAMS RULES, AND THE RIGHT TO CERTAIN REMEDIES AND FORMS OF RELIEF. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU OR WONDERMENT WOULD HAVE IN COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
This Site is operated by WONDERMENT APPS, LLC.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be sent to email@example.com or mailed to 355 South Grand Avenue, Suite 2450 PMB #1066, Los Angeles, CA 90071.